An uncut version of the event「ayumi hamasaki COUNTDOWN LIVE 2010-2011 〜do it again〜」that will be held on December 31st will be broadcast on Ustream from 3:00 Am of January 1st 2011 (encore will not be included)
Ticket price will be 3,150 JPY (tax included). We have prepared 2 courses since PCs and the internet connection environment of each customer varies. There will be a 1Mbps (High resolution）course, and a 500kbps (Low resolution）course.
Before you make the purchase, please make sure you are able to play the DEMO video by clicking on the button below.
*Course cannot be changed once the purchase has been made
*Even if you were able to play the DEMO video correctly, there still can be problems playing the video on the actual broadcast day depending on the internet connection environment, etc.
*In case of the video not being played properly on the actual broadcast date, we have scheduled a replay on January 2nd/3rd exclusively for customers who made ticket purchases for the broadcast. Schedule for the replay will be announced in this website after the broadcast on January 1st.
Schedule for the replay
2011年1月2日 11:00 15:00 19:00 23:00
2011年1月3日 3:00 7:00 11:00 15:00
January 1st 2011 (Saturday) Gates open at 1:00 Am and show to start from 3:00 Am.
- 3,150 JPY (tax included)
Ticket purchasing period
- 2From December 27th 2010, 06:00 Pm to January 1st 2011, 1 hour after the start of show
(around 04:00 Am. Time shown in Japanese hours)
*If the ticket purchase is made after the start of show, customer will not be able to see the video that was already broadcasted at the point of purchase.
ayumi hamasaki special wallpaper will be given away after the broadcast, exclusively for those who purchased tickets.
*Purchase bonus will be sent via E-mail to the address registered when signing up for a Ustream account. Please make sure to register the correct E-mail address.
- Credit card or Paypal
If you have any questions regarding this event, please read the outline explained in the special website. If you still have questions, please fill in the form in the below URL to ask for inquiry (the form is located at the bottom of the page).
( * Required)
Please do not enter E-mail address that you use with your mobile phone
・Place of purchasing the ticket
・Ticket code (16 digits)
* We will reply to the E-mail address you have given us via this form.Please make sure the E-mail address is correct.
* We will give our best effort to try and answer your questions as soon as possible, but please kindly understand that it may take some time depending on the inquiry request.
* We may be able to answer your questions more quickly if you send us details of the PC environment you use, which part of our website you found this problem, or even which page.
* The information sent from this form will only be used for your support purpose. We will not use this information for anything else except of cases when we receive prior approval from you.
We will be tweeting real time useful information via Twitter. Follow our support account (@ayucdl_navi).
We can only answer inquiries that are in Japanese or in Englis h.
- This is not a live broadcast. The recorded video of the performance on December 31st will be broadcasted.
- Drop frame and sound skipping might occur depending on the PC and the internet connection environment you will use.
- If there are problems when viewing, and If we were not able to deliver you a quality broadcast, we will schedule a replay on January 2nd/3rd exclusively for those who purchased tickets. Schedule for the replay will be announced in this website after the broadcast.
- Please make sure that you are able to play the DEMO video before the purchase. If the DEMO video does not play properly, you will not be able to view the broadcast from either courses.
- When viewing the DEMO video, please kindly use the same PC and the same internet connection environment that will be used for the actual viewing. If you use a different PC or if you view from a different internet connection environment (from when viewing the DEMO video), you might not be able to play the broadcast properly.
- We do not allow changing course or any refund after the purchase. Make sure you examine the DEMO video before you make the purchase.
- Single ticket can only be used with 1 PC. Ticket cannot be used for more than 1 PC.
- If the ticket purchase is made after the start of show (on January 1st ), customer will not be able to see the video that was already broadcasted at the point of purchase. Please understand that we do not make discounts or make any refunds after purchase.
- Wall paper for ticket holders will be sent to the E-mail address that was registered when signing up for a Ustream account. We will only send out this bonus mail once. Please make sure you register the correct E-mail address.
- Please send any inquiry to the support E-mail address. Please understand that we cannot answer inquiries that are not in Japanese or in English.
- Twitter account (@ayucdl_navi) will only answer popular inquiries and the broadcast situation. We cannot respond to each individual inquiry here.
- OS：Windows XP/Vista/7 MacOS ver.10.4 or later version
*Not applicable for smartphones.
- CPU: Windows/Pentium4 2.0GHz or more. MacOS/IntelCPU
- Memory：1GB or more
- Browser：Microsoft Internet Explorer8 or later version、Safari3 or later version、FireFox3.0 or later version, Google Chrome
- Flash Player ver10 or later version
- Line: ADSL, CATV (cable). High speed connection such as the optical fiber connection will be need.
*We do not support ISDN and any kind of data communication card.
*Even if you follow our recommendation environment, video might not play properly if you are downloading or if you are using a different application at the same time.